Constant System Monitoring
Geoscape will monitor your system and notify you if any issues arise.
Annual System Report
Historical production analysis will be presented and reviewed to determine if any issues are affecting system output.
By using innovative drone technology, Geoscape can perform site evaluations, mapping, and layouts quickly and with unmatched precision.
Remove & Replace
As many commercial systems are aging, new more efficient technology is constantly being implemented. Geoscape offers commercial solar remediation services. We can assist with keeping your commercial system operational and producing as expected.
- ASSESSMENT OF EXISTING SYSTEM
- REDESIGN OF RECOMMENDED IMPROVEMENTS
- REMOVAL & DISPOSAL OF OLD COMPONENTS
- PROCUREMENT OF NEW COMPONENTS
- INSTALLATION & RE-COMMISSION
- LONG-TERM MONITORING – NON-PROFIT O&M SERVICES
Commissioning is the final verification process used to compare and confirm an installed project to its designed plans and engineering. It is the last chance to identify quality in workmanship, materials and ensures system integrity for the lifespan of the system. Your system was commissioned before being turned over to you the first time.
An important step in assuming Non-Profit O&M of a solar asset, assessment establishes a new baseline for all future measurements. It determines whether a system is underperforming expectations. In addition, this service can identify small issues before they become more costly.
- INSPECTION OF ALL RACKING HARDWARE & COMPONENTS
- TEST & VERIFY PROPER OPERABILITY OF THE MONITORING SYSTEM
- INTRINSIC PLAN REVIEW
- INSPECTION OF ALL CONDUCTORS
- INVERTER EFFICIENCY & PERFORMANCE VERIFICATION
- INTENSIVE SYSTEM TESTING & INSPECTION